I have recently been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the wonderful Tara at 1alive and I only just discovered it today as I have been very slack with my blogging as of late (I will make another post regarding why very shortly!).
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who awarded you.
A big thank you very much to Tara!
2. Share 7 things about myself that you may not know.
I’m always so bad at thinking up things like this but I’ll give it a go:
1. I very much love cats and have an evil but wonderful one of my own named Charlie (I speak of him as though he is my own child, which in my eyes he is) and we very sadly have to be separated at the moment because he is living with my parents.
2. I am a vegetarian and am passionate about eating well and living a healthy body, mind and eco-friendly lifestyle.
3. I absolutely love books (always have) and am an avid reader. As generic as this might sound, my all time favourite is Harry Potter and I would feel very disloyal claiming it was anything else.
4. I love to cook and I do so a lot. My favourite food is Italian (pastas, pizzas..) but I also love curries.
5. I am about to start studying psychology in Brisbane and am quite excited.
6. I’ve never really travelled but it’s one of my main goals in life- first destination New York City!
7. I am a big big partier but at the same time I really really love (sometimes even prefer) to be curled up on the couch with a good book and a cup of tea or spending a night in with my family/best friends.
3. Nominate 15 Bloggers.
4. Notify the nominees that I have done so.
5. Put the logo of the award on my blog site.
I’m only going to list a few, because this might be weird but I tend to search topics and look at heaps of different blogs instead of following select ones. In general, I love vegetarian food blogs and they’re the main ones I look at.
Project Granola Mom– I love the idea behind this blog and it has heaps of super healthy and delicious recipes.
Fork and Beans– again, lots of great vegan food!
Fashion Forward– this blog has a great outlook on life and it’s against animal cruelty/supports vegetarianism.
Free Page Numbers– this is a friend’s blog, she mostly blogs about books and she’s an absolutely fantastic writer.